Clinical toxicology is the branch of medicine that studies and treats all acute and chronic harmful effects caused by animal toxins, plant toxins, food, chemicals or drugs.
- Plant Poisoning (poison ivy, accidentally ingested toxic plant or fruits)
- Animal bites and snakes Poisoning (snake bite, poisonous animal bites in general)
- Marine animal sting or bite (stingray, sea urchin, sea snakes, jellyfish)
- Insect Bites – Sting (bees, wasps, ants)
- Chemical Poisoning (inhalation, ingestion or exposure to household chemicals or industrial chemicals)
- Heavy metal Poisoning (inhalation, ingestion or exposure to lead, mercury, chromium, cadmium, arsenic, copper, Silver)
- Drug Overdose or Substance abuse.
- Adverse effects of regular medication (required medication side effects, higher than normal dose effects)
- Vitamin overdose Intoxication (Intoxication Vitamin A. Vitamin E, Vitamin D)